Monday 26 January 2015

A Surge of Positivity

Yes, I'm actually feeling positive. I read somewhere that if you reflect upon just three good things of that day before you sleep, it makes you feel better. If you write it down, it will make you feel even more positive.
The idea behind writing down things that made you feel good on the said day is to make you relive those good moments. When your mind is focused on the good, reminded of the good, it begins to believe in the good. And trust me, I did that and well, it's worked. I have been more positive in these 25 days than I had been last year.
Ah well, so much for the name of my blog.
I really don't know if what I say makes any sense to anyone. I tend to drift in and out of random thoughts. The typical ADHD type of behaviour. But it isn't that bad, you know. It just goes to show that I have a lot in my mind that I am dying to articulate. And that delivery of thoughts might get messed up. There is an idea everywhere. You just need to see it. Maybe read between the line (Maybe that will help).
But just to clarify, I'm not promoting any satanic cult or probing you towards the dark side. I'm just sharing my thoughts, which linger in and around the grey area. I won't say there isn't any black or white. I'm just saying it's up to you. Either you can look at the grey, the black or the white. Your perception really does make a difference.
What you perceive is what you believe. And belief, as many have seen in the past, can demolish buildings; moving mountains might be next on the list.
Well, let me know if this made you think.

May Your Darkness guide you to Your Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment