Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ixius... Coming soon...



It has once again been a while since I have written my last post. I don't have any excuses for it. I simply didn't want to. However, I was working on some other important stuff. I would rather not disclose everything that I was working on, however I may say this: It had been almost a year since I did something about my passion for films (making films that is). And finally, last Sunday, after a long vacation, Ixius Films finally shot its next short.
Again, this comes to my mind, why do I blog about all this?
Simple: because I love it.

Check out my films on any of the following links and well, I hope my next can outdo those.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of Social Media but hey, sometimes you just have to keep yourself updated with the dying generation.

May Your Darkness guide you to Your Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment