Thursday 15 May 2014

Apocalyptic

The sinister mask of death that stares at my face with hollow eyes follows me beyond every checkpoint of my horrible nightmare. There must be a reason why the iron tree that I saw burning did not melt. Maybe it was the miniature particles around it that the birds dropped. All life shall end. Every angel shall be castrated and every demonic flame extinguished.
When light and dark copulate to populate our wildest fears, that is when we know the end is near. The gaseous residues that burn our world, the chemical warfare that we induce unto our own, that will be the end of us.
Paper wealth is nothing compared to the riches that Mother Earth was robbed off.
This is only but the first cycle of our nightmarish sleep.
Be wary my friend.

May the Darkness guide you to Your Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment