Monday 17 March 2014

Ranting on...

So there is something that is happening in my life, which we all have to suffer through. Exams.Now I did not think I would be ranting so soon, considering just a few days back I had a rant post. But nonetheless, I was going through my notes and I realised that I have so much of hatred here.No don't get me wrong, education is very important, but does it have to be so mundane boring and so fucking irritating. Since childhood we are force-fed this fear of failure so we can try and buckle up to compete with people in doing things that don't even remotely interest us. I mean, I have no clue what I did learning about electronic circuits and the fundamentals of electronics for two years when I know that I'm gonna end up doing something in the arts field.We all suffer because of this farce of an education system.
We MUG up.
We don't learn useful things, we only learn how to score more than other people.
No matter how cheesy-as-fuck 3 Idiots was, it did make sense.
The education system is fucked up. And It isn't anyone else's fault. Its us. We want this corporate monotony in our life. For some godforsaken reason, we're afraid to feel what we should, do what we love and be what we want.It isn't easy doing what you dream to do, but honestly, if you try to move away from the set of ground rules set by some dickhead with a degree, you'll realise that the degree is just a disposable piece of paper with your name on it. It says you completed a course, but what about everything you learnt? Nobody can know unless they know who you are!
As for exams, which is what led me to this rant, they again are a farce. Another mockery to see what you are, make you vulnerable to peer pressure. It is like that quote by Einstein, "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
This is what They are doing to us. We should focus on things that we are good at.
To end this very ambiguous and vague rant, I would like to share a link to one of my favourite songs of all time. 'Sanitarium (Welcome Home)' by Metallica.


No comments:

Post a Comment