Friday 7 March 2014

Pointless?

It has been quiet for long. Some time has passed since my last write. With the world sticking its eyes out eagerly to see if or not World War Three might happen, it seems that people are finally getting busy in their media driven lives.
But that isn't the point. The point is, so many things have happened in just the past week. And I have been silent to it all? This silence is golden. Spiritual to a level that I cannot express through mere words. It has been a while and things have happened. But how many of us are actually concerned? Are we just living everyday hoping to wake up the next day just so we can catch the latest episode of our Life?
Is it so great of an ignorance on our mind's part that we have chosen to speak silence over voicing out our thoughts
I don't know the point of this post. I honestly don't. I have been stagnant and my mind has drifted into another part of my passion, that I hope will be my best work yet. Till then, think about the pointlessness of this post. And ask yourself, what else can be so pointless as a post posted by some random guy with an internet connection and access to blogger. What can it be?
Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment